UCF Housing is now recruiting for our resident assistant position for the 2024-25 year! The RA position is one of the most premiere student leadership jobs on campus! RAs are student staff members that live at no-cost in an assigned space on campus and help develop and sustain a community with their residents. Additionally, RAs are provided a bi-weekly stipend. The following are some of the primary responsibilities for an RA:
- Facilitating positive community among residents of a floor, promoting a safe and comfortable residential environment, and serving as a Department and University representative.
- Completing administrative tasks including, incident report writing, inventories, checking e-mail, attending meetings, etc.
- Serve on a duty rotation, including office hours and community rounds to ensure the safety and security of the assigned community.
The RA application is available now on https://ucf.erezlife.com and is due by 11:59pm on Oct. 1.
To learn more about the position, please refer to the following resources:
- An informational video about the position is available at: https://www.housing.ucf.edu/employment/resident-assistant/
- Optional Live Q&A Sessions with both in person and live streamed
- July 26th 4-6pm (Live streamed on UCF Housing Facebook and YouTube)
- September 5th 5-6pm (Neptune MPR)
- September 18th 6-7pm (Live streamed on UCF Housing Facebook and YouTube with current RAs)
- September 28th 5-6pm (Student Union-Garden Key Room 221)
We hope you consider applying for this position! Any questions can be directed to ResLifeSelection@ucf.edu.
- Contact Person:
- Hailee Bernard Handel
- (407) 882-7016
- Posted By:
- Department of Housing and Residence Life